Creamy Ranch Beef Cavatappi Skillet
with White Cheddar & Scallions
Looking for a quick and easy dinner with a little pizzazz? This simple skillet is dressed to the nines—in ranch dressing, that is! Ground beef is cooked with our savory Ranch Spice, then swirled with cream cheese until luscious and velvety. Next, you’ll stir in tender cavatappi, sour cream, white cheddar, and buttermilk ranch dressing for an herby punch. It’s all topped off with scallions, tomatoes, and more ranch for a breezy dinner that’s dressed to impress!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Beef Stock Concentrate
White Cheddar Cheese
Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
(Contains Eggs, Milk)
Not included in your delivery
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce. • Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Dice tomato into 1⁄4-inch pieces.
• Once water is boiling, add cavatappi to pot. Cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente, 9-11 minutes. • Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water (2 cups for 4 servings), then drain.
• Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat; add beef*, scallion whites, and Ranch Spice. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, breaking up meat into pieces, until beef is browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes. TIP: If there’s excess grease in your pan, carefully pour it out.
• Add cream cheese, stock concentrates, and 1⁄2 cup reserved pasta cooking water (1 cup for 4 servings) to pan with beef mixture. Season with 1⁄2 tsp salt (1 tsp for 4) and a pinch of pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring, until thickened, 2-3 minutes.
• Reduce heat to low and stir in drained cavatappi, sour cream, cheddar, half the dressing, and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings). • Cook, stirring, until cheese is melted and pasta is coated in a creamy sauce, 1-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. TIP: If necessary, stir in more pasta cooking water a splash at a time.
• Top cavatappi skillet with scallion greens and tomato. Drizzle with remaining dressing. • Divide between plates and serve.