Pasta is a mealtime savior that can be made and on the table before your hanger sets in. This easy rigatoni dish is ready in just 20 minutes. Juicy Italian pork sausage combines with short, sturdy pasta tubes in a quick and creamy sauce. Toss in some crisp-tender steamed broccoli and sprinkle on Parm for an all-in-one meal that’s here for the rescue!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Italian Pork Sausage
PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese(ContainsMilk)
Chicken Stock Concentrate
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce. • Cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces if necessary. Quarter lemon.
• Once water is boiling, add rigatoni to pot. Cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente, 9-11 minutes. • Reserve ¾ cup pasta cooking water (1 cup for 4 servings), then drain. TIP: If your water isn’t boiling yet, get started on the next steps!
• Place broccoli in a medium, microwave-safe bowl (use a large bowl for 4 servings) and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave until tender, 1-2 minutes. TIP: No microwave? No problem! In the last 2-4 minutes of cooking pasta, add broccoli to boiling water and cook with pasta until tender.
• Remove sausage* from casing; discard casing. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook, breaking up meat into pieces, until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes. TIP: Drain any excess grease from pan if necessary.
• Reduce heat to medium low. Stir Philadelphia cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, stock concentrate, ¼ cup pasta cooking water (1⁄3 cup for 4 servings), 2 TBSP butter (4 TBSP for 4), and a big squeeze of lemon juice into pan with sausage. Season with salt and pepper. TIP: If you’ve got some on hand, add a pinch of chili flakes from your pantry for a spicy kick. • Add rigatoni and broccoli. Cook, stirring, until pasta is coated in a creamy sauce. TIP: If needed, stir in more reserved pasta cooking water a splash at a time.
• Divide pasta between bowls. Top with a squeeze of lemon juice. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve with any remaining lemon wedges on the side.