Crunchy Garden Wraps
with Spinach Salad & Bang Bang Dressing
This is a ten-minute, fresh and crunchy, wrap-and-go wonder lunch! First order of business: bang bang dressing! It’s a sweet-hot combo of Sriracha, apricot jam, mayo, olive oil, and lemon—one of those sauces that’s so easy to make (and impossible to resist!) You’ll use it to dress a spinach, scallion, and cabbage slaw, then wrap it all up in a soft flour tortilla with crisp, lemony cucumber. Serve leftover bang bang salad on the side to complete a lunch idea that’s anything but garden-variety.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Trim cucumber and halve lengthwise; cut into thin wedges. Quarter lemon. Thinly slice scallions.
• In a small bowl, toss cucumber with juice from one lemon wedge (two lemon wedges for 4 servings), salt, and pepper.
• In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, jam, Sriracha, 1 TBSP olive oil, and juice from one lemon wedge (for 4 servings, use 2 TBSP olive oil and juice from two lemon wedges). Season with salt and pepper.
• To bowl with dressing, add spinach, coleslaw mix, and scallions; toss to coat.
• Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until warm and pliable, 90 seconds.
• Place tortillas on a clean work surface. Place cucumber on the bottom two-thirds of each tortilla and top with as much spinach salad as you like. Fold up bottom side of each tortilla over filling, then fold over left and right sides toward the filling. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to form wraps.
• Halve wraps on a diagonal; divide between plates and serve with any remaining spinach salad on the side.