Crunchy Italian Chicken Sheet Pan Bake
with Spiced Potatoes & Lemony Green Beans
Forget about that dusty old grill pan, that sous-vide machine you thought you might use “some time,” and that very specific hamburger patty mold: everything in this recipe is prepared on one baking sheet! Yep, all you have to do is pop it in the oven and wait for deliciousness to ensue. We’re talking Italian-spiced chicken, lemony green beans, and spiced, diced spuds. The best part (besides digging in)? Fewer pots and pans means quicker cleanup and more time enjoying your creation. That’s a weeknight win.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Italian Cheese Blend
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Dice potatoes into 1-inch pieces. Zest and quarter lemon.
• In a medium bowl, combine panko, Italian cheese blend, 1 tsp Italian Seasoning (2 tsp for 4 servings), 1 TBSP olive oil (2 TBSP for 4), salt, and pepper. Set aside.
• Toss potatoes on one side of a baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil, half the Fry Seasoning, and a pinch of salt and pepper. (For 4 servings, spread potatoes out across entire sheet and use all the Fry Seasoning; roast 20-25 minutes total.) • Roast on top rack for 12 minutes (you’ll add the chicken and green beans then).
• While potatoes roast, pat chicken* dry with paper towels and season all over with salt and pepper. • Evenly spread sour cream onto tops of chicken. Mound with panko mixture, pressing firmly to adhere (no need to coat the undersides).
• Trim green beans if necessary. Toss in a large bowl with a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. • Once potatoes have roasted 12 minutes, remove sheet from oven. Carefully add green beans and coated chicken to empty side. (For 4 servings, leave potatoes roasting. Add green beans and chicken to a second baking sheet; roast on middle rack.) • Return to top rack until potatoes are crisp, green beans are lightly charred, and chicken is golden brown and cooked through, 15-18 minutes more.
• Toss green beans with 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings), lemon zest, and lemon juice to taste. • Divide chicken, potatoes, and green beans between plates. Serve with any remaining lemon wedges on the side.
Chicken is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 165º.