Curried Chicken Salad Wraps
with Golden Raisins & Shredded Carrots
This lunch is (quite literally) gold! A mix of sour cream, mayo, and curry spices coat chicken and golden raisins in creamy, golden-hued flavor. The chicken salad is then stuffed inside steamy tortillas and topped with shredded carrots for even more crunch and color. Glorious texture, rich flavors, brilliant hues—yep, that’s a solid (gold) wrap!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Halve lemon. Finely dice chicken.
• In a medium bowl, combine raisins, scallion whites, and juice from half the lemon.
• In a second medium bowl, toss carrots with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
• To bowl with raisin mixture, add sour cream, mayonnaise, 1 1⁄4 tsp curry powder (2 tsp for 4 servings), and 1⁄2 tsp sugar (3⁄4 tsp for 4); stir to combine. Stir in chicken and scallion greens. Taste and season with salt and pepper. TIP: Add more curry powder if you like a stronger flavor!
• Place tortillas on a clean work surface. Spread chicken salad on the bottom third of each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch border on both sides. Top with as many carrots as you like. Fold up bottom side of each tortilla over filling, then fold over left and right sides toward the filling. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to form wraps.
• Halve wraps on a diagonal; divide between plates. Serve with any remaining carrots on the side.