Sometimes you’re not in the mood for rice, but you’re in the mood for stir-fry… when that happens: call in the noodle stir-fry! This one’s topped with protein-packed edamame, carrots, scallion, crisp bok choy, and cabbage. It's all cooked in a sweet chili soy sauce and garnished all over with sesame seeds. Get ready to twirl your fork (or chopsticks!) into this bowl at record speed.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Bok Choy & Napa Cabbage
Sweet Soy Glaze(ContainsSoy, Wheat)
Sweet Thai Chili Sauce(ContainsSoy)
• Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce. • Meanwhile, trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Quarter lime.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add carrots, scallion whites, and edamame. Cook, stirring occasionally, until veggies are softened, 3-4 minutes. • Add bok choy and cabbage. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until slightly softened, 1-2 minutes.
• Stir sweet soy glaze, chili sauce, and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) into pan with veggies; bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to medium low.
• Once water is boiling, add half the noodles (all for 4 servings) to pot. Cook until tender, 60 seconds. TIP: Noodles overcook quickly; don’t cook more than 60 seconds! • Drain and rinse thoroughly under cold water, at least 30 seconds. (This stops the cooking and helps prevent sticky noodles.)
• Add drained noodles to pan with veggies and toss to combine; cook, 1-2 minutes. TIP: If sauce is too thick, add a splash of water. • Remove from heat. Stir in juice from two lime wedges (whole lime for 4 servings). Season with salt and pepper.
• Divide noodle stir-fry between bowls. Garnish with scallion greens and sesame seeds. Serve with any remaining lime wedges on the side.