Gouda, Prosciutto & Fig Jam Sandwiches
with Tomato & Arugula
The only thing better than a really great sandwich is one that takes just minutes to prepare! All you have to do is quickly assemble and dig right into this Really Great Sandwich, which features sweet fig jam, savory-salty prosciutto, and mild, nutty gouda packed into a crusty ciabatta bun. Juicy tomato and peppery arugula provide a fresh complement. If you’re working from home, put it together just before lunch; or whip it up in the morning before heading to the office. When your stomach starts to rumble, you’ll be gazing at that brown bag with heart eyes.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Halve ciabattas; toast until golden.
• Meanwhile, wash and dry produce. Slice tomato into ¼-inch rounds. Tear or slice prosciutto crosswise into bite-size pieces.
• In a medium bowl, toss arugula with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper.
• Spread mayonnaise onto cut sides of bottom ciabatta halves. Spread jam onto cut sides of top ciabatta halves; sprinkle with as many chili flakes as you like. Layer bottom ciabatta halves with as much dressed arugula as you like. Top with prosciutto, gouda, and tomato. Close sandwiches.
• Halve sandwiches on a diagonal; divide between plates and serve with any remaining arugula on the side.