Greek Tortelloni Salad
with Grape Tomatoes, Cucumber & Feta
This cheese-filled pasta, combined with sweet and juicy tomatoes, cukes, scallions, and feta, coated in a tangy dressing might just be your new fave Greek salad—minus the lettuce and plus tender, chewy, tortelloni filled with an Italian cheese power-trio: ricotta, Parm, and mozzarella. It’s served at room temp, making it an ideal office lunch idea (and perfect for potlucks and picnics, too)!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Eggs, Milk, Wheat)
(Contains Eggs, Milk)
Not included in your delivery
• Place tortelloni and ½ cup water (1 cup for 4 servings) in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and microwave for 3-5 minutes (5-8 minutes for 4) until pasta is tender. (No microwave? No problem! Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Once boiling, add tortelloni to pot. Reduce to a low simmer and cook until tender and floating to the top, 3-4 minutes.)
• Drain, then rinse with cold water until cooled. Shake off excess water; pat dry with paper towels.
• While pasta cooks, wash and dry produce. Halve tomatoes. Quarter cucumber lengthwise; slice crosswise into ½-inch pieces. Trim and thinly slice scallions.
• Once tortelloni are dry, return to large bowl. Stir in dressing, tomatoes, cucumber, scallions, and feta. Taste and season with salt and pepper if desired.
• Divide salad between bowls and serve.