Hail Chicken Caesar Wraps
with Parmesan & Tomato
All hail this 20-minute salad wrap dinner idea! It’s light, creamy, and bursting with texture and flavor. Here’s how: While Italian-seasoned chicken is searing to perfection, you’ll whip up a lemony, creamy Caesar dressing. Then, it’s time to wrap! Layers of savory chicken, juicy tomato, crisp dressed baby lettuce, and lots of Parmesan mingle in warm tortillas for a dinnertime coup the likes of which Brutus would be proud. Et tu, Chef?
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Chicken Breast Strips
(Contains Eggs, Milk, Fish)
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce. • Quarter lemon. Chop lettuce into bite-size pieces. Thinly slice tomato into rounds; season with salt and pepper.
• Pat chicken* dry with paper towels and season all over with half the Italian Seasoning (you'll use more in next step), salt, and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken in a single layer; cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes.
• Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together Caesar dressing, mayonnaise, 1 TBSP olive oil, ½ tsp Italian Seasoning, a squeeze of lemon juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper (2 TBSP olive oil, 1 tsp Italian Seasoning, and a big squeeze of lemon juice for 4 servings). • In a large bowl, combine lettuce and half the creamy Caesar dressing; toss to coat. Taste and season with salt and pepper if needed.
• Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until warm and pliable, 30 seconds.
• Place tortillas on a clean work surface. Spread remaining creamy Caesar dressing across bottom third of each tortilla. Top with chicken, tomato, half the Parmesan, and as much salad as you like (be sure to reserve some salad for serving!). • Fold up bottom side of each tortilla over filling, then fold over left and right sides toward filling. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to form wraps.
• Halve wraps on a diagonal; divide wraps and remaining salad between plates. Garnish salad with remaining Parmesan and serve.
Chicken is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 165°.