Crispy panko-coated chicken, smoky barbecue-spiced potatoes, and easy-peasy steamed broccoli are a pretty obvious recipe for dinnertime success. It’s got your classic trifecta of meat, potatoes, and veg—could you ask for much more? How about a drizzle of hot honey? The stuff combines sweet sensations with spicy good vibrations, making it perfect for taking things beyond ordinary.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Sweet and Smoky BBQ Seasoning
Mike’s Hot Honey®
• Adjust racks to top and middle positions and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Dice potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Toss on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil, half the BBQ Seasoning (you’ll use the rest in the next step), pepper, and a big pinch of salt. Set aside.
• Place 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in a medium microwave-safe bowl; microwave until melted, 30 seconds. • Stir in a large drizzle of olive oil, remaining BBQ Seasoning, pepper, and a big pinch of salt. Add panko and stir until evenly combined.
• Pat chicken* dry with paper towels; season all over with salt and pepper. • Lightly oil a second baking sheet; spread chicken out across sheet. Evenly spread sour cream onto tops of chicken; mound with panko mixture, pressing to adhere (no need to coat the undersides).
• Roast potatoes on top rack until crispy, 20-25 minutes. • Once potatoes have roasted 5 minutes, add chicken to middle rack and roast until browned and cooked through, 15-18 minutes.
• Meanwhile, cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces if necessary. Place in a large microwave-safe bowl with 1 tsp water. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and poke a few holes in wrap. Microwave until broccoli is tender, 1-2 minutes. • Carefully remove plastic wrap (watch out for steam). Drain any water left in bowl, then toss broccoli with 1 TBSP butter until melted. Season with salt and pepper.
• Divide chicken, potatoes, and broccoli between plates. Drizzle chicken with as much hot honey as you like and serve.