How deep is your love? We may never know the answer to this question but we can tell you that the flavors in this sauce are as deep as the ocean. That’s thanks to the savory complexity of mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese in a decadent cream sauce. Instead of boiling, the gnocchi are pan-seared until crisp, adding great texture to the dish. The all-in-one meal is finished with peas, which add a little sweetness... Talk about depth of flavor!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Veggie Stock Concentrate
Cream Sauce Base(ContainsMilk)
• Wash and dry produce. • Finely chop sun-dried tomatoes. Trim and thinly slice mushrooms.
• Heat a large drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add sun-dried tomatoes and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are browned and softened, 5-7 minutes. Season generously with salt and pepper. • Turn off heat; let pan cool slightly. Transfer everything to a medium bowl.
• Melt 2 TBSP butter (4 TBSP for 4 servings) in same pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, until foamy, 2-3 minutes. • Add gnocchi and stir to coat. Cook, undisturbed, until browned and crisp on one side, 6-8 minutes. • Stir gnocchi and cook, undisturbed, 2-3 minutes more. • Add stock concentrate and a splash of water; stir to coat. Cook until water has evaporated, 30-60 seconds. • Remove pan from heat. Transfer gnocchi to a second medium bowl.
• Heat pan used for gnocchi over medium heat. Add cream sauce base, half the Parmesan (save the rest for serving), 1 tsp Italian Seasoning, 1 TBSP butter, and ¼ cup water. (For 4 servings, use 2 tsp Italian Seasoning, 2 TBSP butter, and ½ cup water.) Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce is combined and simmering, 2-3 minutes.
• Reduce heat to medium low. Stir gnocchi, sun-dried tomatoes and mushrooms, and peas into pan with sauce. Cook until gnocchi is coated and peas are warmed through, 2-3 minutes. • Taste and season with salt and pepper.
• Divide gnocchi between bowls. Top with remaining Parmesan and serve.