Ponzu-Glazed Chicken Sandos
with Cucumber & Spicy Mayo
Check out this delicious, easy-to-make meal designed by our chefs to help you meet your goals in time for warm weather fun. In just 10 minutes, you’ll be digging into succulent, flavorful ponzu-glazed chicken on a fluffy brioche bun with crunchy cukes and a spicy gochujang mayo. With this light, quick lunch, you’ll have more time to get outside and play!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Milk, Eggs, Soy, Wheat)
(Contains Fish, Soy, Wheat)
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Slice cucumbers into ¼-inch rounds and place in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper. Halve and toast buns.
• In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine ponzu and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings). Microwave until butter melts, 30-60 seconds.
• Meanwhile, pat chicken dry with paper towels; cut crosswise into 1-inch-thick strips. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add chicken to bowl with glaze; toss to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and microwave until chicken is warmed through, 90 seconds.
• Meanwhile, in a second small bowl, combine mayonnaise and gochujang.
• Spread cut sides of buns with spicy mayo. Add as many cucumber rounds as you like to bottom buns and top with glazed chicken. Close buns.
• Divide sandwiches between plates. Serve with any remaining cucumber rounds on the side.