Salmon in a Creamy Dijon Chive Sauce
with Roasted Potato Wedges & Lemony Zucchini
Looking for a meal that’s light, bright, and super satisfying? You’ve come to the right place! This dish is all that and then some. Salmon fillets are pan-seared until crisp, then served alongside roasted potatoes and lemony zucchini. For a dynamic finish, the salmon is drizzled with a creamy pan sauce. Yeah, you’ll definitely want to keep this delicious recipe in your back pocket.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Veggie Stock Concentrate
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Cut potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges. Trim and halve zucchini lengthwise; cut crosswise into ½-inch-thick half-moons. Zest and quarter lemon (for 4, zest one lemon and quarter both). Mince chives.
• Toss potatoes on one side of a baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper. (For 4 servings, spread out across entire sheet.) • Roast on top rack for 10 minutes (you’ll add the zucchini then).
• Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss zucchini with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. • Once potatoes have roasted 10 minutes, remove sheet from oven; carefully add zucchini to empty side. (For 4 servings, leave potatoes roasting and add zucchini to a second sheet; roast on middle rack.) • Return to top rack until potatoes are golden brown and zucchini is lightly browned, 12-15 minutes more.
• Pat salmon* dry with paper towels; season all over with salt and pepper. • Heat 1 TBSP butter and 1 TBSP olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add salmon skin sides down and cook until skin is crisp and fish is almost cooked through, 5-7 minutes. Flip and cook to desired doneness, 1-2 minutes more. • Remove from pan and set aside. Wipe out pan.
• Return same pan to medium-high heat. Stir in stock concentrate, half the mustard (all for 4 servings), juice from half the lemon, and ¼ cup water (1⁄3 cup for 4). Simmer until slightly thickened, 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat. • Stir in sour cream, half the chives, and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4). (TIP: If sauce seems too thick, add water 1 tsp at a time until it reaches a drizzling consistency.) Season with salt and pepper.
• Toss zucchini with lemon zest. • Divide salmon, potato wedges, and zucchini between plates. Drizzle sauce over salmon. Garnish with remaining chives if desired. Serve with remaining lemon wedges on the side.