When you have a hankering for sesame chicken, you know how it is—you’ve gotta have it immediately, and nothing else will do. Fortunately, this dish is super speedy to whip up in your very own kitchen. In just 20 minutes (yes, you read that right), you can dig into steamy rice topped with tender chicken and carrots in a stellar sauce that’s tangy, nutty, and just a little bit sweet. For a finishing touch, it’s drizzled with sriracha lime mayo, then sprinkled with scallions and sesame seeds to really take it over the top. Time to conquer that craving, folks.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
Sweet Soy Glaze(ContainsSoy, Wheat)
Sesame Dressing(ContainsSoy, Wheat)
• In a small pot, combine rice, 1¼ cups water (2¼ cups for 4 servings), and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a low simmer. Cook until rice is tender, 15-18 minutes. • Keep covered off heat until ready to serve
• While rice cooks, wash and dry all produce. • Zest and quarter lime. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. • Dice chicken* into bite-size pieces.
• In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise with as much sriracha and lime juice as you like.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add carrots and scallion whites; cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly softened, 1-2 minutes.
• Stir chicken, sweet soy glaze, and sesame dressing into pan with veggies. Bring to a simmer and cook until sauce is thickened and chicken is warmed through, 2-4 minutes more. • Remove pan from heat.
• Fluff rice with a fork; stir in lime zest and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings). Season with salt and pepper. • Divide rice between bowls; top with chicken stir-fry. Drizzle with sriracha lime mayo. Sprinkle with scallion greens and as many sesame seeds as you like. Serve with any remaining lime wedges on the side.