Instead of going the traditional route with these tacos, we decided to mix things up with a Korean-style sesame beef filling. The tacos get a tangy hit from pickled cucumber and radishes, and a kick from a sriracha-infused sour cream. The best part? Everything comes together in just 20 minutes from start to finish. Taco ’bout a weeknight win!
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
White Wine Vinegar
Shredded Red Cabbage
Soy Sauce(ContainsWheat, Soy)
• Wash and dry all produce. • Trim and thinly slice radishes and cucumber into rounds. Trim and thinly slice scallions. Pick cilantro leaves from stems.
• In a medium bowl, combine radishes, cucumber, vinegar, 1 tsp sugar (2 tsp for 4 servings), and a pinch of salt and pepper. Taste and add a pinch more sugar if you like a sweeter pickle. • Set aside, stirring occasionally, until ready to serve.
• In a small bowl, combine sour cream with sriracha to taste. Season with salt and pepper.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add scallions and cabbage; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until softened, 4-5 minutes. • Add beef *, garlic powder, and 1 tsp sugar (2 tsp for 4 servings). Cook, breaking up meat into pieces, until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes. • Stir in sesame oil and half the soy sauce (all for 4). Taste and season with salt, pepper, and up to ½ tsp more sugar.
• While filling cooks, wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until warm and pliable, 30 seconds.
• Divide tortillas between plates. Spread a bit of sriracha sour cream onto each tortilla; top with beef filling, a bit of pickled veggies, and cilantro leaves. Drizzle with any remaining sriracha if desired. Serve with any remaining pickled veggies on the side.