Sheet Pan Creamy Mustard Pork Tenderloin
plus Rosemary Roasted Root Veggies & Apple
If you’ve never roasted fruit before, tonight’s your chance to discover the savory-sweet beauty of a roasted apple. We toss roasted apple in with a colorful root veggie jumble, adding savory-sweetness to a meal boasting big flavors. A creamy mustard sauce is drizzled allll over perfectly cooked pork tenderloin for a delicious finish. We won’t judge if you can’t help yourself from licking the plate when it’s all over.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
(Contains Eggs, Soy)
Not included in your delivery
• Arrange rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Dice potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Trim, peel, and cut carrots on a diagonal into ½-inch-thick pieces. Halve, peel, and cut onion into ½-inch-thick wedges. Strip rosemary leaves from stems; finely chop leaves until you have 2 tsp (4 tsp for 4). Halve, core, and cut apple into ½-inch-thick wedges.
• Toss potatoes, carrots, and onion on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil, chopped rosemary, half the Fry Seasoning (you’ll use the rest in the next step), salt, and pepper. (Divide between 2 baking sheets for 4 servings; roast on top and middle racks.) • Roast on top rack for 10 minutes (you’ll add the pork and apple then).
• While veggies roast, pat pork* dry with paper towels and season all over with remaining Fry Seasoning, salt, and pepper. Rub with a drizzle of oil. • Once veggies have roasted 10 minutes, add pork to same sheet. Carefully toss apple with veggies. (For 4 servings, add pork to one sheet and apples to other.) • Return to top rack until veggies are browned and tender and pork is cooked through, 18-22 minutes more. (For 4, return sheet with pork and veggies to top rack and sheet with veggies and apples to middle rack.)
• Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
• When pork is done, carefully transfer to a cutting board. Let rest a few minutes, then thinly slice crosswise. TIP: Love extra-crispy veggies? While pork rests, heat broiler to high and return veggies to oven, 2-3 minutes more.
• Divide roasted veggies and apple and pork between plates. Serve with creamy mustard on the side for dipping.