Spicy Pulled Pork & Green Pepper Wraps
with Cheddar & Spicy Yogurt Sauce
Savory with a dash of heat—pulled pork is big on flavor when you’re short on time. Here it stars in lunch-friendly pan-toasted wraps that come together in just 15 minutes. You'll warm up the pork, adding green peppers and some spice, then pile it into soft tortillas with cheddar cheese. Wrap it all up, sear for the ultimate melty crispness, drizzle with tangy-spicy yogurt sauce, and you’re ready to roll in no time at all.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Long Green Pepper
Fajita Spice Blend
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Halve, core, and cut green pepper lengthwise into ½-inch-thick strips.
• In a small bowl, combine yogurt and hot sauce to taste. Add water 1 tsp at a time until mixture reaches a drizzling consistency. Season with salt.
• Place pulled pork* in a large bowl; using 2 forks, shred into smaller pieces. Heat a large drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add pulled pork and green pepper; season with Fajita Spice Blend. Cook, stirring occasionally, until green pepper is tender and pulled pork is warmed through, 4-6 minutes. Turn off heat; transfer to a plate. Wipe out pan and let cool slightly.
• Place tortillas on a clean work surface. Add pulled pork and green pepper mixture to the bottom third of each tortilla; top with cheddar. Fold up bottom side of each tortilla over filling, then fold over left and right sides toward filling. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to form wraps.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in pan used for filling over medium heat. Add wraps and cook until tortillas are golden, 2-4 minutes per side. TIP: Depending on the size of your pan, you may need to work in batches, adding a drizzle of oil between batches and adjusting heat as needed.
• Halve wraps on a diagonal; divide between plates. Serve with spicy yogurt sauce on the side for dipping.
Pork is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 160°.