Spicy Tex-Mex Cheesy Chicken Wraps
with Sour Cream & Scallions
You could take 10 minutes to debate what to have for lunch, but why not use that time to make these super-satisfying wraps instead? All you have to do is slice and warm pre-cooked chicken with Tex-Mex seasoning, wrap it up in tortillas along with Mexican cheese blend, sear in a hot pan to a golden-brown finish, and sprinkle with scallions and crema. While there may not be such a thing as a free lunch, at least this one’s stress-free (and packed with delicious melty cheese!).
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Mexican Cheese Blend
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Trim and slice scallions, separating whites from greens.
• Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Thinly slice crosswise.
• In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine chicken, scallion whites, and Tex-Mex paste; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave until warmed through, 2-3 minutes.
• Place tortillas on a clean work surface. Evenly sprinkle Mexican cheese blend on the bottom third of each tortilla; top with chicken mixture. Fold up bottom side of each tortilla over filling, then fold over left and right sides toward filling. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to form wraps.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a large, preferably nonstick, pan over medium heat. Add wraps and cook until cheese melts and tortillas are golden on all sides, 4-6 minutes. TIP: Depending on the size of your pan, you may need to work in batches, adding a drizzle of oil for each batch.
• Halve wraps on a diagonal; divide between plates. Drizzle with sour cream and sprinkle with scallion greens. Serve.