Sweet Chili Roasted Veg Bowls
over Cilantro Rice with Sweet Chili Mayo & Crispy Fried Onions
Falling into a rice bowl rut with the same veggie + sauce combo each week? We’ve got you covered. This version features mushrooms and sweet potato, which are roasted and then coated in a tantalizing sweet chili mayo sauce. It’s all spooned over rice and garnished with crispy fried onions for crunch. The best part? It’s ready in just 30 minutes from start to finish—now that’s what we call a winning dinner.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Eggs, Soy)
Sweet Soy Glaze
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
Rice Wine Vinegar
Crispy Fried Onions
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Dice sweet potato into ½-inch pieces. Trim and quarter mushrooms. Toss veggies on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. • Roast on top rack until just tender, 18-20 minutes. (For 4, divide veggies between 2 sheets; roast on top and middle racks.)
• Meanwhile, in a small pot, combine rice, ¾ cup water (1½ cups for 4 servings), and a big pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a low simmer. Cook until rice is tender, 15-18 minutes. • Keep covered off heat until ready to serve.
• While rice cooks, pick cilantro leaves from stems; roughly chop leaves. • In a small bowl, combine sweet soy glaze, half the chili sauce, half the vinegar, and 1 TBSP water (for 4 servings, use all the vinegar and 2 TBSP water). • In a separate small bowl, combine mayonnaise with remaining chili sauce. Add water 1 tsp at a time until mixture reaches a drizzling consistency. Season with salt to taste.
• Once veggies have 2-3 minutes left, heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add coleslaw mix; cook for 2-3 minutes. • Stir in roasted veggies and sweet soy chili mixture. Cook, stirring, until sauce is slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper. • Turn off heat.
• Fluff rice with a fork; stir in half the chopped cilantro and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings). Season with salt to taste.
• Divide rice between bowls and top with stir-fry, sweet chili mayo, and crispy fried onions. Garnish with remaining chopped cilantro and serve.