Sweet Southwest Chicken Salad
with Tomato & Tortilla Chips
This lunch idea is a new mash-up of some of our classic faves that’s sure to satisfy. You’ll toss together crisp chopped lettuce and seasoned fully cooked chicken in a honey-mustard dressing—a fun combination of delicious flavors that’s just right for a midday meal. Top it off with juicy diced tomato and crunchy blue corn tortilla chips, and you’ve got yourself one vibrant melting pot of a salad!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
Fajita Spice Blend
Honey Dijon Dressing
Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce. TIP: Thoroughly pat lettuce dry before assembling salad.
• Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Thinly slice crosswise into strips and place in a large microwave-safe bowl. Add a drizzle of oil, half the Fajita Spice Blend (all for 4 servings), salt, and pepper; stir to combine.
• Cover with plastic wrap; microwave until chicken is warmed through, 90 seconds.
• Meanwhile, trim and discard root end from lettuce; roughly chop. Dice tomato into ½-inch pieces.
• Place lettuce, tomato, and chicken in a second large bowl; crush half the tortilla chips over top. Drizzle with as much dressing as you like; toss to combine.
• Divide salad between shallow bowls and serve with remaining tortilla chips on the side.