Sweet Soy Pork Tenderloin
with a Roasted Sweet Potato & Pepper Jumble
Raise your hand if the biggest question of your week is always, “What the heck am I eating for dinner?!” While we can’t actually see you, we’re right there with you. We’ve got you covered, and FYI, the answer to that question is pretty delicious. We’re serving up succulent pork tenderloin with a side of roasted sweet potatoes, bell pepper, and poblano all tossed in garlicky lime butter. To finish things off, the pork is drizzled with a ridiculously delicious soy-spiked pan sauce. Talk about a dream come true!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Sweet Soy Glaze
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust racks to top and middle positions and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Core, deseed, and dice poblano and bell pepper into ½-inch pieces. Dice sweet potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Toss veggies on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. • Roast on top rack, tossing halfway through, until browned and tender, 20-25 minutes. (For 4 servings, divide between 2 sheets; roast sweet potatoes on top rack and peppers on middle rack.)
• Meanwhile, zest and quarter lime. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Peel and mince garlic. • In a small bowl, combine sweet soy glaze, 2 TBSP water (4 TBSP for 4 servings), and a squeeze of lime juice.
• Pat pork* dry with paper towels; season all over with salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add pork; sear, turning occasionally, until browned all over, 4-8 minutes. • Turn off heat; transfer to a second baking sheet. (For 4 servings, add pork to sheet with peppers.) Roast on middle rack until pork is cooked through, 12-15 minutes. • Remove from oven; let rest at least 5 minutes. Thinly slice crosswise.
• Place 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in a second small microwave-safe bowl; microwave until melted, 30 seconds. Stir in a pinch each of garlic and lime zest; season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
• While pork rests, wipe out pan used to sear pork; heat over medium-high heat. Add a drizzle of oil, scallion whites, and remaining garlic. Cook, stirring, until aromatics are softened and fragrant, 1-2 minutes. • Pour in sauce and cook until slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes. Turn off heat.
• Once veggies are done, toss with garlic lime butter; season generously with salt and pepper. • Divide veggies and pork between plates. Top pork with sauce. Garnish with scallion greens. Serve with remaining lime wedges on the side.