Tangy Tortelloni & White Bean Salad
with Arugula, Tomato & Lemon Dressing
Ever wonder, “Why have an average-sized bite of cheesy stuffed pasta?” You’re asking the right questions, friend. That’s why our chefs created this 15-minute lunch featuring tortelloni (the jumbo brother of tortellini), tossed with a delightful array of fresh flavors and textures: creamy beans, juicy tomato, crunchy carrot, and peppery arugula dressed in a bright, lemony Italian vinaigrette. This pasta salad is perfect at room temperature, making it an ideal office lunch that’s great for potlucks and picnics, too. Thanks to tortelloni, you can go big and stay home!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Eggs, Milk, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce.
• Once water is boiling, add tortelloni to pot. Reduce to a low simmer and cook until tender and floating to the top, 3-4 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water and transfer to a plate to cool.
• While tortelloni cooks, quarter lemon. Drain and rinse beans. Trim, peel, and halve carrot lengthwise; slice into ¼-inch-thick half-moons. Dice tomato into ½-inch pieces.
• In a large bowl, whisk together half the Italian Seasoning, 1 TBSP olive oil, ½ tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt, and juice from half the lemon (for 4 servings, use all the Italian Seasoning, 2 TBSP olive oil, 1 tsp sugar, 2 tsp salt, and juice from whole lemon). Whisk until sugar is dissolved.
• Add arugula, drained tortelloni, beans, carrot, and tomato to bowl with dressing. Toss until thoroughly coated.
• Divide tortelloni salad between shallow bowls and serve with any remaining lemon wedges on the side.