Turkey, Gouda & Apple Sandwiches
We’ve given your favorite turkey and cheese sandwich a serious upgrade. To start, we’ve got golden slices of toasted sourdough bread. Then it’s a pairing of nutty gouda cheese with bright, tangy-sweet apples. You’ll whip up a creamy Dijonnaise to slather on, and after plating (or brown bagging—it’s great on the go!), you’ll add a wholesome side of sliced apples. It’s everything you love about a lunchtime classic, elevated by our lunch-loving chefs.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Granny Smith Apple
Sliced Turkey Breast
Not included in your delivery
• Toast bread.
• Meanwhile, wash and dry produce.
• Halve, core, and thinly slice apple.
• In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, and a pinch of sugar.
• Spread one side of each bread slice with Dijonnaise. Top half the bread slices, spread sides up, with gouda, as much turkey as you like, and as many apple slices as you like. Top with remaining bread slices, spread sides down. Halve sandwiches on a diagonal. TIP: Refrigerate any leftover turkey in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
• Divide sandwiches between plates. Serve with any remaining apple slices on the side.