Turkish-Spiced Chicken & Hummus Wraps
with Tomato & Cucumber
There’s nothing like a hearty wrap—what’s not to love about our favorite veggies, proteins, and sauces all at the same time in one portable format? This flavorful version stars Turkish-spiced chicken, crisp cucumber, and juicy seasoned tomato wrapped in a warm tortilla spread with creamy, garlicky hummus. It’s a wholesome 10-minute lunch idea you can enjoy at home or, just as easily, take on the road.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
Turkish Spice Blend
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Thinly slice crosswise into strips.
• In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine chicken, Turkish Spice Blend, a drizzle of olive oil, a pinch of salt, and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave until warmed through, 2-3 minutes.
• Meanwhile, trim and quarter cucumber lengthwise; halve crosswise. Cut tomato into ½-inch wedges; season with a drizzle of olive oil and salt.
• Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until soft and pliable, 20-30 seconds.
• Lay tortillas out on a clean work surface. Spread hummus over bottom half of each tortilla; top with spiced chicken (draining first), cucumber, and seasoned tomato. Fold up bottom side of each tortilla over filling, then fold over left and right sides toward the filling. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to form wraps.
• Halve wraps on a diagonal; divide between plates and serve.