Vegan Sweet Potato & Cauli Lettuce Wraps
with Cucumber, Cilantro & Peanuts
Lettuce wraps have quickly found their way into our hearts here at HF. We just can’t get enough of that cool crunch! For this vegan spin, you’ll roast cauliflower and sweet potato until just tender, then brush with a sweet soy-chili-lime sauce, and pop them back in the oven until glazed. Nestle the filling into crisp lettuce leaves, top with seasoned cucumbers, and sprinkle with peanuts, cilantro, and a bright squeeze of fresh lime juice, for a light-yet-filling plant-based dinner dynamo.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Sweet Soy Glaze
(Contains Sesame, Soy, Wheat)
Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
Rice Wine Vinegar
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Dice sweet potato into ½-inch pieces. Cut cauliflower florets into bite-size pieces if necessary.
• Toss sweet potato and cauliflower on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. • Roast on top rack until browned and tender, 20 minutes.
• Meanwhile, quarter lime. Trim and discard root end from lettuce; separate leaves. Roughly chop peanuts. Roughly chop cilantro. • Halve cucumber lengthwise; slice into ½-inch-thick half-moons. Season with salt.
• In a small bowl, whisk together sweet soy glaze, chili sauce, half the vinegar (all for 4 servings), and juice from half the lime.
• Once veggies have roasted 20 minutes, remove sheet from oven. Drizzle with sweet soy mixture and carefully toss to combine. • Return to top rack and roast until veggies are glazed, 3-5 minutes more.
• Divide lettuce leaves between plates; fill with glazed veggies. Top with seasoned cucumber, peanuts, and cilantro. Serve with remaining lime wedges on the side.