Buffalo Chicken Ranch Wraps
with Mixed Greens & Cheddar Cheese
Spicy buffalo sauce and cooling ranch dressing are a match made in heaven! For this speedy wrap, chicken is tossed in buttery Frank’s hot sauce, then rolled up in tortillas with mixed greens, cheddar cheese, and buttermilk ranch. Spicy, tangy, creamy, and quick—it’s all your wildest lunch dreams come true.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
(Contains Eggs, Milk)
Frank's Hot Sauce
Not included in your delivery
• Remove chicken from packaging, dice into 1⁄2-inch pieces. Place in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave until warmed through, 90 seconds. Drain any excess liquid from bowl.
• Place 2 TBSP butter (4 TBSP for 4 servings) in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave until melted, 30-40 seconds. Stir in Frank’s Hot Sauce. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
• To bowl with chicken, add Buffalo sauce and toss together until fully coated.
• Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until warm and pliable, 30 seconds.
• Place tortillas on a clean work surface. Add Buffalo chicken, mixed greens, cheese, and dressing to the bottom half of each tortilla. Fold bottom edge of each tortilla over filling, then fold over left and right sides toward the filling. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to form wraps.
• Halve wraps on a diagonal; divide between plates and serve.