Part sweet, part tangy, and all-around delicious—that’s the thick and super flavorful glaze we have in store for you to drizzle over these pork chops. The rich cherry and balsamic flavors balance each other out perfectly. We’ve kept the sides simple with roasted broccoli and potatoes to allow the meat and sauce to shine. And boy, do they steal the show.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
• Adjust racks to middle and top positions and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Cut potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges. Cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces if necessary. Halve, peel, and thinly slice shallot.
• Toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, thyme, and a big pinch of salt and pepper. • Roast on middle rack, tossing halfway through, until browned and tender, 20-25 minutes.
• While potatoes roast, pat pork* dry with paper towels and season all over with salt and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes per side. • Turn off heat; remove from pan and set aside.
• While pork cooks, toss broccoli on a second baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. • Roast on top rack until browned and tender, 12-15 minutes.
• Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of oil in pan used for pork over medium heat. Add shallot; cook, stirring, until lightly browned, 4-5 minutes. • Stir in vinegar; simmer until slightly reduced, 30-60 seconds. • Add jam and 1⁄3 cup water (½ cup for 4 servings). Cook until thickened, 3-5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and up to ½ tsp sugar (1 tsp for 4) to taste. • Turn off heat. Stir in 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4) until melted. • Return pork to pan; turn to coat in sauce.
• Divide pork, potatoes, and broccoli between plates. Top pork with any remaining sauce and serve.