Say hello to the most picnic-perfect sammie ya ever did see! Fully cooked chicken is diced and mixed with mayo, Dijon, and cranberries to keep things classic. But our chefs didn’t stop there! You’ll pair it with a lemony arugula salad tossed with apple slices for crisp, fruity freshness. Everything gets stuffed between toasted ciabattas for a traditional chicken salad with a tangy twist.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Ciabatta Bread(ContainsSoy, Wheat)
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
• Halve ciabattas. Toast until golden if desired.
• Meanwhile, wash and dry produce. Halve, core, and thinly slice apple. Quarter lemon.
• Pat chicken dry with paper towels; dice into bite-size pieces. TIP: For a different texture, use two forks to shred the chicken instead.
• Place chicken in a medium bowl. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, and cranberries. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
• In a second medium bowl, toss arugula and apple with 1 TBSP olive oil (2 TBSP for 4 servings), a squeeze of lemon juice, and a pinch of salt. TIP: Stir in more lemon juice for extra tang.
• Fill ciabattas with chicken salad and as much arugula-apple salad as you like.
• Divide sandwiches between plates. Serve remaining arugula-apple salad on the side.