Need a quick dinner with minimal cleanup (that doesn’t skimp on flavor)? Say hello to this pasta skillet! It's a one-pan wonder that has anticipated your every weeknight need. Tuscan-spiced chicken sausage, twisty cavatappi, and tender broccoli rice are swirled together in a skillet with a decadent Parmesan cream sauce. To top things off, herby toasted panko adds texture and a touch of heat, while extra Parm delivers pure umami. One pan, one dream!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Tuscan Heat Spice
Italian Chicken Sausage Mix
Chicken Stock Concentrate
Cream Sauce Base(ContainsMilk)
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce. • Peel and mince garlic. Halve, peel, and finely dice onion.
• Once water is boiling, add pasta to pot. Cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente, 9-11 minutes. Reserve 1 1⁄2 cups pasta cooking water (2 1⁄2 cups for 4 servings), then drain. • While pasta cooks, melt 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4) in a large pan over medium heat. Stir in garlic, panko, and 1⁄4 tsp Tuscan Heat Spice (1⁄2 tsp for 4). Cook, stirring occasionally, until panko is golden brown and garlic is fragrant, 2-4 minutes. • Transfer to a small bowl. Wipe out pan.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Add sausage*, 1⁄2 TBSP Tuscan Heat Spice (1 TBSP for 4 servings; save the rest for another use), and a pinch of salt. Cook, breaking up meat into pieces, until sausage is browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes. TIP: If there’s excess grease in your pan, carefully pour it out. • Transfer sausage to a plate. Reserve pan.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally until slightly browned and softened, 4-6 minutes. • Reduce heat to medium. Stir in cream cheese, stock concentrate, cream sauce base, broccoli rice, half the Parmesan (save the rest for serving), 1 cup reserved pasta cooking water (2 cups for 4 servings), and 1⁄2 tsp salt (1 tsp for 4). Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring, until thickened, 2-3 minutes.
• Reduce heat to low; stir drained pasta and sausage into pan with sauce. TIP: If needed, stir in more reserved pasta cooking water a splash at a time until pasta is coated in a creamy sauce. • Increase heat to medium high; simmer until sauce is slightly thickened, 1-3 minutes.
• Divide pasta between bowls. Top with garlic panko and remaining Parmesan and serve.