Creamy Buffalo Chicken Salad
with Cheddar, Croutons & Lemony Ranch Dressing
For beloved apps, Buffalo wings have few rivals. And it’s never been an everyday dish—until now! This salad features the dream team—Frank’s Hot Sauce + ranch dressing—plus it’s a dinner, lunch, or even brunch idea ready in under 30. Seared, chopped chicken is combined with a creamy-spicy Buffalo dressing, then gets scooped over a salad of crisp lettuce, celery, crunchy croutons, rich cheddar, and cooling lemon-ranch dressing. It wouldn’t be Buffalo without a drizzle of Frank’s Hot Sauce to finish.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Chicken Breast Strips
Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
(Contains Eggs, Milk)
(Contains Milk, Wheat)
Frank's Seasoning Blend
Not included in your delivery
• Pat chicken* dry with paper towels and season all over with salt and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken in an even layer and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board to cool.
• Meanwhile, wash and dry produce. • Quarter lemon. Trim and discard root end from lettuce; chop leaves into bite-size pieces. Finely dice half the celery; thinly slice remaining celery on a diagonal. Halve, peel, and thinly slice onion; mince a few slices until you have 2 TBSP (4 TBSP for 4 servings).
• In a small bowl, whisk together half the ranch dressing, 3 TBSP olive oil (6 TBSP for 4 servings), juice from one lemon wedge (two wedges for 4), and a pinch of salt and pepper until well combined.
• In a large bowl, add lettuce, sliced celery, cheddar, croutons, and as much sliced onion and lemony ranch as you like. Toss to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper, if needed.
• In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, Frank’s Seasoning Blend, remaining plain ranch dressing, and juice from one lemon wedge (two wedges for 4 servings). Stir in minced onion and diced celery. • Once chicken is cool enough to handle, roughly chop. Add to bowl with Buffalo mayo and stir to coat.
• Divide salad between bowls. Top with Buffalo chicken and drizzle with hot sauce to taste.
Chicken is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 165°.