This dish features the key to a crowd-pleasing dinner: sauce! Who could turn down a drizzly herb and Dijon concoction, especially one that’s draped across pan-seared chicken, roasted potatoes, and green beans? No one, we say. At least, not anyone we’ve met. So get ready for the creamiest, most showstopping sauce celebration you have experienced yet.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Chicken Stock Concentrate
• Adjust racks to top and middle positions and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Dice potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Pick and finely chop fronds from dill.
• Toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. • Roast on top rack, tossing halfway through, until lightly browned and tender, 20-25 minutes.
• While potatoes roast, pat chicken* dry with paper towels; season all over with salt and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 3-5 minutes per side. Turn off heat; transfer to a cutting board and set aside to rest.
• While chicken cooks, toss green beans on a second baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. • Roast on middle rack until tender, 10-12 minutes.
• Meanwhile, in pan used for chicken, combine stock concentrate and ¼ cup water (1⁄3 cup for 4 servings); bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, 1-2 minutes. • Reduce heat to low and whisk in sour cream, half the chopped dill, and mustard to taste. Turn off heat. • Stir in any resting juices from chicken and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4). Season with salt and pepper.
• Slice chicken crosswise. • Divide chicken, potatoes, and green beans between plates. Drizzle sauce over everything. Garnish with as much remaining chopped dill as you like.