Crunchy Thai Chili-Lime Chicken Salad
with Peanuts, Scallions & Cilantro
Get ready for all the Thai flavors you love in a 10-minute salad! First you’ll make a sweet, hot, and tangy chili-lime dressing to toss with crisp lettuce, scallions, and carrots. Top with bite-size pieces of juicy fully cooked chicken, then drizzle on more dressing, sprinkle with peanuts, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime, and dig right in! After lunch, you’ll be left feeling satisfied—not overstuffed—and with the slightest spicy tingle on the tongue to remember it by.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce. Quarter lime. Trim and discard root end from lettuce; roughly chop into bite-size pieces. Thinly slice scallions. Crush peanuts in their bag.
• Pat chicken dry with paper towels; dice into bite-size pieces and season generously with salt and pepper.
• In a medium bowl, combine chili sauce, mayonnaise, juice from half the lime, 2 TBSP olive oil, ½ tsp sugar, a big pinch of salt, and pepper (juice from whole lime, 4 TBSP olive oil, and 1 tsp sugar for 4 servings).
• In a large bowl, toss together lettuce, scallions, carrots, and half the dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Add chicken to bowl with remaining dressing and toss to coat.
• Divide salad between bowls. Top with chicken and garnish with peanuts. Tear cilantro with your hands and sprinkle over salad. Serve with remaining lime wedges.