Dilly Chickpea & Cucumber Grain Bowls
with Feta, Creamy Red Pepper Hummus & Almonds
Get ready to love this delicious, vegetarian 10-minute lunch idea: You’ll start with a bowl of whole grains like bulgur, rice, and barley, then mix in earthy marinated chickpeas, lemon zest, fresh dill, crunchy almonds, and refreshing cukes. Add salty crumbled feta on top, then dollop it all with creamy red pepper hummus and finish with a squeeze of lemon juice before digging in. Don’t be fooled by its wholesome vegetarian title—trust us, this meal is a massive flavor bomb!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Eggs, Milk)
Microwavable Grain Blend
(Contains Tree Nuts)
Red Pepper Hummus
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Drain chickpeas; pat dry with paper towels. In a large bowl, toss chickpeas with vinaigrette, a drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper; set aside to marinate.
• Zest and quarter lemon. Roughly chop dill. Halve cucumber lengthwise and slice into ½-inch-thick half-moons; season with salt and pepper.
• Microwave grain blend according to package instructions; transfer to bowl with chickpea mixture. Add lemon zest, dill, almonds, half the cucumber, and half the feta; stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
• In a small bowl, combine sour cream, red pepper hummus, and juice from one lemon wedge (juice from two wedges for 4 servings).
• Divide chickpea-grain mixture between bowls. Dollop with creamy red pepper hummus and sprinkle with remaining cucumber and remaining feta. Serve with remaining lemon wedges.