Eat the Rainbow Crunch Wraps
with Bell Pepper, Guac, Black Beans & Feta
All the colors of the rainbow are rolled up in this beautiful plant-based wrap that you can eat right away or tuck into your lunchbox for later. A satisfying shmear of refried black beans on a warm tortilla is just the beginning; next you’ll dress crunchy cukes and bell pepper in a creamy avocado dressing dotted with salty feta cheese and seasoned with cilantro, lime, and chili flakes. Layer those veggies on the beans, roll up, and you’re ready to discover that pot of gold.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Refried Black Beans
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Quarter lime. Roughly chop cilantro. Halve, core, and slice bell pepper into strips. Trim and halve cucumber lengthwise, then cut into ¼-inch planks.
• In a large bowl, combine guacamole, yogurt, juice from one lime wedge (two wedges for 4 servings), and as much cilantro and as many chili flakes as you like until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
• Add bell pepper, cucumber, and feta to bowl with dressing. Toss until fully coated.
• Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels; microwave until warm and pliable, 30 seconds.
• Lay tortillas on a clean work surface. Spread a thin layer of refried beans on the bottom two-thirds of each tortilla. Place veggies on top of refried beans.
• Fold up bottom side of each tortilla over filling, then fold over left and right sides toward filling. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to form wraps.
• Halve wraps on a diagonal. Divide between plates and serve.