Another work day, another dinner daydream. You know what we mean. You’re sitting at your desk and 2:00 p.m. rolls around. Suddenly, all you can think is, “What the heck am I going to eat for dinner?!” Well, we’ve got you covered, and FYI, the answer to that question is pretty delicious. We’re serving up juicy pork chops with buttery steamed broccoli and garlic-scented rice. To finish things off, the pork is drizzled with a life-affirming honey mustard pan sauce. Talk about a dream come true!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Chicken Stock Concentrate
• Wash and dry produce. • Peel and mince garlic. Cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces if necessary. • In a small bowl, combine honey, mustard, stock concentrate, and ¼ cup water (1⁄3 cup for 4 servings) until smooth. Set aside until ready to use in step 4.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a small pot over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. • Stir in rice, ¾ cup water (1½ cups for 4 servings), and a big pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to low. Cook until rice is tender, 15-20 minutes. • Keep covered off heat until ready to serve.
• Meanwhile, pat pork* dry with paper towels; season all over with paprika, salt, and pepper. • Heat a large drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes per side. TIP: Lower heat if pork begins to brown too quickly. • Turn off heat; transfer pork to a plate. Wipe out pan.
• Heat pan used for pork over medium-high heat. Add honey mustard sauce and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring, until slightly reduced, 2-3 minutes. • Turn off heat; stir in 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) until melted. Season with salt and pepper.
• Place broccoli in a large microwave- safe bowl; cover bowl tightly with plastic wrap and poke a few holes in wrap. • Microwave until tender, 1-2 minutes. Carefully uncover (watch out for steam!) and toss broccoli with 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings), salt, and pepper. TIP: No microwave? No problem! Boil the broccoli in a medium pot of salted water until tender, 2-4 minutes. Drain, then toss with butter, salt, and pepper as instructed.
• Fluff rice with a fork and season with salt and pepper. • Divide rice, pork, and broccoli between plates. Spoon sauce over pork and serve.