Kickin’ Sheet Pan Orange BBQ Meatloaves
with Cheesy Potato Wedges & Roasted Broccoli
Finding yourself in a meatloaf rut? Enter this sweet and savory version. First, we blend ground pork with BBQ seasoning, scallions, and crispy panko breadcrumbs. Next, we form the mixture into mini loaves (so that everyone gets their own!). The pièce de résistance? We swap out the usual ketchup glaze for BBQ sauce that’s laced with smoky chipotle powder and tangy mandarin orange juice. Add sides of cheesy potato wedges and roasted broccoli, and your usual meat-and-spuds dinner is new and improved!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Sweet and Smoky BBQ Seasoning
Monterey Jack Cheese
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Cut potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens; mince whites. Halve mandarin. Cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces if necessary.
• Toss potatoes on one side of a lightly oiled baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. (For 4 servings, spread potatoes out across entire sheet.) • Roast on top rack for 10 minutes (you’ll add more to the sheet then).
• While potatoes roast, in a large bowl, combine pork*, panko, BBQ Seasoning, scallion whites, ¾ tsp salt (1½ tsp for 4 servings), and a pinch of pepper. Form into two 1-inch-tall loaves (four loaves for 4). • In a small bowl, combine BBQ sauce, a big squeeze of mandarin juice, and chipotle powder to taste. Taste and season with salt; add more mandarin juice and chipotle powder if desired.
Swap in beef for pork.
• Once potatoes have roasted 10 minutes, remove sheet from oven. Carefully add broccoli to empty side; using tongs, toss with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. Place porkloaves on same side of sheet as broccoli. (For 4 servings, leave potatoes roasting; add porkloaves and broccoli to a second, lightly oiled sheet. Roast on middle rack.) • Roast on top rack for 15 minutes (you’ll glaze the porkloaves then).
• Once porkloaves and broccoli have roasted 15 minutes, remove sheet from oven. • Carefully push potatoes together so they’re overlapping; sprinkle with Monterey Jack. • Brush tops of porkloaves with 1 TBSP glaze each (save the rest for serving). • Return to oven until porkloaves are cooked through, glaze is tacky, cheese is melted, and broccoli is tender, 2-3 minutes more.
• Divide porkloaves, potato wedges, and broccoli between plates. Drizzle porkloaves with remaining glaze. Garnish with scallion greens and serve.