One-Pan Vegan Tex-Mex Black Bean Wraps
with Pickled Pepper, Tortilla Chips & Vegan Lime Mayo
Craving all the tantalizing flavors and textures of a burrito, but with a plant-based spin? Look no further! For this Tex-Mex-inspired vegan meal, you’ll layer a warm tortilla with creamy spiced black beans and juicy tomato. Next up: crunchy blue corn tortilla chips and tangy quick-pickled green peppers. Finish with a big drizzle of luscious vegan lime mayo (plus more for dipping) and a side of tortilla chips. Fresh, wholesome, and filling in just 15 minutes—now that’s a wrap!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Long Green Pepper
White Wine Vinegar
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce. • Halve, core, and thinly slice half the green pepper into strips (all the green pepper for 4 servings). Drain beans. Quarter lime. Halve tomato lengthwise; thinly slice into half-moons.
• In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine sliced green pepper, vinegar, 1 TBSP water, ½ tsp sugar, and ¼ tsp salt (2 TBSP water, 1 tsp sugar, and ½ tsp salt for 4 servings), then cover with plastic wrap. • Microwave until softened, 1 minute. Stir, then set aside to pickle.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add beans and Tex-Mex paste; cook, stirring occasionally, until beans are coated evenly and warmed through, 2-3 minutes.
• Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and juice from half the lime (whole lime for 4 servings).
• Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until warm and pliable, 20-30 seconds. • Arrange tortillas on a clean work surface. Place beans on bottom two-thirds of each tortilla, then top with tomato. Using your hands, roughly crush 3-4 tortilla chips over top. Sprinkle with as much pickled green pepper (draining first) as you like; drizzle with as much vegan lime mayo as you like. • Fold up bottom side of each tortilla over filling, then fold over left and right sides toward the filling. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to form wraps.
• Halve wraps on a diagonal; divide between plates. • Serve with remaining tortilla chips and any remaining vegan lime mayo on the side.