Open-Faced Tuscan-Spiced Chicken Sandos
with Bruschetta-Style Tomato Topping & Scallion Cream Cheese
If anything you’re like us, you love a bruschetta appetizer and you also love scallion cream cheese on your morning bagel (we totally have that in common, right?). Our chefs—always innovating—combined these two faves for a genius lunch idea: toasty bread shmeared with scallion-studded cream cheese, layered with juicy Tuscan-spiced chicken, and finished with a tangy, juicy tomato, scallion, and balsamic topping. It’s time to hop aboard the 10-minute express train to Great Lunch City!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
Tuscan Heat Spice
Not included in your delivery
• Toast sourdough until golden.
• Wash and dry produce.
• Dice tomato into ½-inch pieces. Thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens.
• Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Thinly slice crosswise at an angle into strips; place in a large microwave-safe bowl. Stir in a drizzle of olive oil, half the Tuscan Heat Spice, salt, and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave until chicken is warmed through, 90 seconds.
• In a small bowl, combine tomato, scallion whites, vinegar, remaining Tuscan Heat Spice, a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper.
• In a second small bowl, combine cream cheese and half the scallion greens. TIP: Microwave cream cheese for 15 seconds to soften before combining with scallions.
• Place toasted sourdough on a clean work surface; spread scallion cream cheese over each slice. Top with chicken and tomato topping. Garnish with remaining scallion greens.
• Divide chicken sandos between plates and serve.