Red Hot Cheddar Turkey Burgers
with Blue Cheese Sauce, Crispy Fried Onions & Seasoned Potato Wedges
Move over, wings—there’s a new Buffalo-spiced star in town. Here, ground turkey patties are infused with zesty Frank’s Seasoning and scallions, then top with melty cheddar. They’re sandwiched between toasted potato buns with crispy fried onions and an optional drizzle of hot sauce for customizable heat. Of course, would it really be Buffalo-style without the blue cheese? Of course not—which is why we pair with a decadent blue cheese sauce for creamy contrast.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Blue Cheese Dressing
(Contains Eggs, Milk)
Frank's Seasoning Blend
(Contains Eggs, Milk, Soy, Wheat)
Crispy Fried Onions
Frank's Hot Sauce
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Trim and mince scallions. Cut potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges. • In a small bowl, combine blue cheese dressing, sour cream, and a pinch of scallions to taste. Set aside.
• Toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, half the Fry Seasoning (you’ll use the rest in the next step), salt, and pepper. • Roast on top rack until golden brown and tender, 20-25 minutes.
• Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine turkey*, Frank’s Seasoning, remaining Fry Seasoning, remaining scallions, and a pinch of salt and pepper. • Form into two patties (four patties for 4 servings), each slightly wider than a burger bun. TIP: Wet your hands before shaping patties to prevent sticking.
• Heat a large drizzle of oil in a large, preferably nonstick, pan over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook until browned and cooked through, 4-7 minutes per side. TIP: If patties begin to brown too quickly, reduce heat to medium. • In the last 1-2 minutes of cooking, evenly top patties with cheddar; cover pan until cheese melts.
• While patties cook, halve and toast buns.
• Spread bottom buns with a bit of blue cheese sauce. Fill buns with patties, crispy fried onions, and as much hot sauce as you like. • Divide burgers and potato wedges between plates. Serve with remaining blue cheese sauce on the side for dipping.