Saucy Beef Meatball Subs
The classic Italian meatball sub is an incredibly popular sandwich for a multitude of great reasons. It’s basically everything that’s good and right in the world, tucked into a toasty baguette. This one’s exceptionally easy to get to the table (or into a lunchbox). Is 15 minutes fast enough for you? We’ll take the opportunity to shout out our fully cooked meatballs—a delicious shortcut to a speedy meal! Add lots of marinara sauce and melty mozzarella, and you’ve got yourself a sub-lime lunch idea!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Fully Cooked Beef Meatballs
(Contains Eggs, Milk, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Halve baguettes lengthwise and toast.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Add meatballs and cook, stirring occasionally, until warmed through and browned all over, 3-5 minutes. Season with ½ tsp Italian Seasoning (1 tsp for 4 servings), salt, and pepper. (Be sure to measure the Italian Seasoning; we sent more!)
• Stir in marinara and a splash of water. Bring to a simmer and cook until sauce is warmed through, 30-60 seconds.
• Top bottom baguette halves with meatballs and sauce. Sprinkle meatballs with mozzarella. Close subs.
• Divide subs between plates and serve.