A meal you can make all on a single baking sheet? Sign us up! Tonight’s pan is filled with shawarma-spiced chicken, crispy-spiced potato wedges, and roasted zucchini and onion. Add to that a lemony feta crema—on the side for dipping—and dinner is ready to serve.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Turkish Spice Blend
Shawarma Spice Blend
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Cut potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges. Peel and mince or grate garlic. Zest and quarter lemon. Trim and halve zucchini lengthwise; thinly slice crosswise into half-moons. Halve, peel, and cut onion into ½-inch-thick wedges.
• Toss potatoes on one side of a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, Turkish Spice, and a big pinch of salt and pepper. (For 4 servings, spread potatoes out across entire sheet.) • Roast on top rack for 10 minutes (you’ll add more to the sheet then).
• In a large bowl, combine garlic, Shawarma Spice, a large drizzle of oil, juice from half the lemon, salt, and pepper. • Pat chicken* dry with paper towels; add to bowl and turn to coat. Set aside to marinate.
• In a medium bowl, toss zucchini and onion with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. • Once potatoes have roasted 10 minutes, remove sheet from oven. Carefully add veggies and chicken to empty side. (For 4 servings, leave potatoes roasting and add veggies and chicken to a second sheet; roast on middle rack.) • Return to top rack until potatoes and veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through, 15-20 minutes.
• Meanwhile, place feta in a small bowl; mash with a spoon. Stir in sour cream, lemon zest, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Add water 1 tsp at a time until mixture reaches a drizzling consistency.
• Divide chicken, veggies, and potato wedges between plates. Serve with lemon feta crema for drizzling or dipping, and remaining lemon wedges on the side.