Smoky & Spicy White Bean Toasts
with Tomato & Arugula Salad
For this simple, quick, and satisfying vegetarian lunch, you’ll use the classic Spanish technique of rubbing cut garlic cloves on toast to extract flavor (without too much of that raw garlic punch). You’ll use this clever garlic toast as a vehicle for warm, smoky, hearty beans topped with juicy tomato and finished with an arugula, pecan, and honey mustard salad. Beans on toast with tangy-sweet greens on top? Now that’s one tasty way to get a wholesome dish on the table in just ten minutes!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Hot Smoked Paprika
Veggie Stock Concentrate
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
(Contains Tree Nuts)
Honey Dijon Dressing
Not included in your delivery
• Drain and rinse beans.
• In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine beans, paprika, and stock concentrate. Cover with plastic wrap; microwave until warmed through, 1-2 minutes. Mash beans with a fork until about half the beans are smooth. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
• Wash and dry produce.
• Toast sourdough until golden brown. While sourdough toasts, thinly slice tomato into rounds. Season with a drizzle of olive oil and salt.
• Trim and peel garlic clove; rub cut side over one side of toasted sourdough slices.
• In a large bowl, toss together arugula, pecans, and dressing. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
• Spread bean mixture over garlic toasts; top with tomato and as much salad as you like.
• Divide toasts between plates; serve with any remaining salad on the side.