Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Spaghetti
with Almonds & Parmesan
Does your love for pasta know no bounds? We’ve got the perfect recipe for any self-professed carb connoisseur. Al dente spaghetti, sun-dried tomatoes, juicy grape tomatoes, and fresh basil come together in a combination that’s hearty, satisfying, and classically comforting. Just add a sprinkle of Parmesan and crunchy toasted almonds over the top to take things...well, over the top!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Tree Nuts)
Veggie Stock Concentrate
Not included in your delivery
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry all produce. • Finely chop sun-dried tomatoes. Peel and mince or grate garlic. Halve grape tomatoes lengthwise; place in a small bowl and toss with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper. Pick basil leaves from stems; roughly chop leaves.
• Once water is boiling, add spaghetti to pot. Cook until al dente, 9-11 minutes. Reserve 1⁄3 cup pasta cooking water (½ cup for 4 servings), then drain.
• While spaghetti cooks, heat a large, dry pan over medium-high heat. Add almonds and cook, stirring often, until fragrant and lightly browned, 2-4 minutes. • Turn off heat; transfer to a second small bowl. Wipe out pan.
• Heat 1 TBSP butter and a drizzle of olive oil in pan used for almonds over medium heat. Add sun-dried tomatoes and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. • Stir in stock concentrate and 1⁄3 cup plain water (½ cup for 4 servings). Bring to a simmer and cook until slightly reduced, 1-2 minutes. • Reduce heat to low and whisk in cream cheese until fully incorporated.
• Stir grape tomatoes into sauce. Add spaghetti, 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings), and half the Parmesan (save the rest for serving); toss to combine. TIP: If needed, stir in reserved pasta cooking water a splash at a time until pasta is coated in a creamy sauce. • Stir in half the chopped basil and season with salt and pepper. Turn off heat.
• Divide pasta between bowls. Top with almonds and remaining Parmesan and chopped basil. Serve.