Power yoga, power nap, power stance: all pretty important. But there’s only one we’d choose to power up with at the end of the day, and that’s this layered, textured, flavorful bowl. In it you’ll find tender Turkish-spiced chicken over light and fluffy garlic-scallion quinoa, tossed with a tomato-cucumber salad topped with feta, more scallions, and a drizzle of creamy Greek yogurt sauce. Power(bowl) to the people!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Turkish Spice Blend
Chicken Stock Concentrate
Greek Vinaigrette(ContainsEggs, Milk)
• Wash and dry produce. • Peel and mince or grate garlic. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens.
• Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a small pot over medium-high heat. Add garlic, scallion whites, and 1 tsp Turkish Spice Blend (2 tsp for 4 servings); cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. (You’ll use the rest of the Turkish Spice Blend later.) • Stir in 1 cup water (2 cups for 4), stock concentrates, and a big pinch of salt; bring to a boil. Add quinoa and stir to combine. Return to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low. Cover pot and simmer until quinoa is tender and water has absorbed, 16-18 minutes.
• While quinoa cooks, trim and quarter cucumber lengthwise; slice crosswise into ½-inch pieces. Dice tomato into ½-inch pieces. • In a small bowl, combine cucumber, tomato, half the scallion greens, and half the vinaigrette (you’ll use the rest later). Season with salt and pepper.
• In a second small bowl, combine yogurt, remaining vinaigrette, and ¼ tsp sugar (½ tsp for 4 servings). Add water 1 tsp at a time until sauce reaches a drizzling consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
• Pat chicken* dry with paper towels; season all over with salt, pepper, and remaining Turkish Spice Blend. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 3-5 minutes per side. TIP: If chicken is on the thicker side, reduce heat to medium and cover; cook 5-7 minutes on second side.
• Fluff quinoa with a fork; stir in half the salad. Season with salt and pepper to taste. • Slice chicken crosswise. • Divide quinoa mixture between bowls; top with chicken and remaining salad. Sprinkle feta over bowls and drizzle with yogurt sauce. Garnish with remaining scallion greens. Serve.
Chicken is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 165°.