Sweet Chili-Lime Glazed Pork Chops
with Sweet Potato-Carrot Jumble, Sesame Seeds & Lime
Sweet Thai chili sauce, sweet soy glaze, and hoisin team up for a spicy-sweet-umami triple threat atop these juicy pan-seared pork chops. On the side is a colorful caramelized jumble of roasted sweet potatoes, red onion, and carrots showered with nutty sesame seeds for crunchy contrast. Before serving, a sprinkle of fresh scallions and squeeze of lime juice tops off this boldly seasoned, veggie-forward meal.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
Sweet Soy Glaze
(Contains Sesame, Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Dice sweet potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Trim, peel, and cut carrots on a diagonal into ½-inch-thick pieces. Halve, peel, and cut onion into 1-inch-thick wedges.
• Toss sweet potatoes, carrots, and onion on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. (For 4 servings, divide between two sheets; roast on top and middle racks, swapping rack positions halfway through.) Roast on top rack until browned and tender, 18-20 minutes.
• Meanwhile, trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Quarter lime.
• Pat pork* dry with paper towels and season all over with salt and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes per side. Turn off heat; transfer to a cutting board and cover with foil to keep warm. Wipe out pan and let cool slightly.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in same pan over medium-low heat. Add scallion whites; cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant and tender, 2-3 minutes. • Stir in hoisin, chili sauce, ¼ cup water (1⁄3 cup for 4 servings), 2½ TBSP sweet soy glaze (5 TBSP for 4), and juice from half the lime. (Be sure to measure the sweet soy glaze—we sent more!) • Cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce has slightly thickened, 2-3 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper if desired.
• Slice pork crosswise. • Divide pork and sweet potato–carrot jumble between plates in separate sections. Spoon sauce over pork. Garnish sweet potato–carrot jumble with sesame seeds. Garnish everything with scallion greens and serve with remaining lime wedges on the side.
Pork is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 145°.