Sweet Chili Pork Tenderloin Rice Bowls
with Veggie Ribbons, Cilantro & Crispy Onions
Another work day, another dinner daydream. You know what we mean. You’re sitting at your desk and 2:00 p.m. rolls around. Suddenly, all you can think is, “What the heck am I going to eat for dinner?!” Well, we’ve got you covered, and FYI, the answer to that question is pretty delicious. We’re serving up bodacious bowls layered with cilantro lime rice, carrot and zucchini ribbons, spicy ponzu-glazed pork tenderloin, and a scattering of crispy fried onions. To finish things off, everything is drizzled with chili lime mayo. Talk about a dream come true!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Fish, Soy, Wheat)
Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
Crispy Fried Onions
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Trim and peel carrots. Trim zucchini. Using a peeler, shave carrots and zucchini lengthwise into ribbons, rotating as you go, until you get to the cores; discard cores. Zest and quarter lime. Roughly chop cilantro.
• In a small pot, combine rice, ¾ cup water, and a big pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to low. Cook until rice is tender, 15-18 minutes. Keep covered off heat until ready to serve. • 4 SERVINGS: Use 1½ cups water.
• Meanwhile, pat pork* dry with paper towels and season all over with salt and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add pork and sear, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides, 4-8 minutes. Turn off heat. • Transfer pork to a baking sheet and roast on top rack until cooked through, 10-12 minutes.
• While pork cooks, in a small bowl, combine ponzu and half the chili sauce. • In a separate small bowl, combine mayonnaise, remaining chili sauce, and a squeeze of lime juice to taste. • Once pork is done, remove from oven. Brush pork with ponzu mixture. Set aside to rest.
• Heat a drizzle of olive oil in pan used for pork over medium-high heat. Add carrots and zucchini; season with salt and pepper. • Cook, stirring, until veggie ribbons are just tender, 3-4 minutes. Turn off heat.
• Fluff rice with a fork; stir in lime zest and half the cilantro. • Thinly slice pork crosswise. • Divide rice between bowls and top with pork and veggie ribbons. Drizzle all over with chili lime mayo. Sprinkle with crispy onions and remaining cilantro. Serve with remaining lime wedges on the side.