Falling into a stir-fry rut with the same protein, veggie, and sauce combo each week? We’ve got you covered. This version features ground turkey, which is simmered in a blend of spicy sriracha and tangy-sweet katsu. It’s tossed with crunchy peanuts and tender green beans, bell pepper, and onion, then served over fluffy jasmine rice. The best part? It’s ready in just 30 minutes from start to finish—now that’s what we call a winning dinner.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Katsu Sauce(ContainsSoy, Wheat)
• Wash and dry all produce. • Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Trim and halve green beans crosswise. Halve, peel, and thinly slice onion. Halve, core, and thinly slice bell pepper into strips. Roughly chop peanuts.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a small pot over medium-high heat. Add scallion whites and cook, stirring, until fragrant, 1 minute. • Stir in rice, ¾ cups water (1½ cups for 4 servings), and a big pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a low simmer. Cook until rice is tender, 15-18 minutes. • Keep covered off heat until ready to serve.
• While rice cooks, add green beans and a splash of water to a medium microwave-safe bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave until tender, 1-2 minutes. • Carefully uncover and drain.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper; season with salt and pepper. Cook until slightly tender, 4-6 minutes. • Add green beans and peanuts; cook until lightly toasted and veggies have softened, 1-2 minutes more. • Transfer to bowl used for green beans.
• Heat another drizzle of oil in pan used for veggies over medium-high heat. Add turkey* and cook, breaking up meat into pieces, until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. • Stir in katsu sauce, 2 TBSP water (¼ cup for 4 servings), and as much sriracha as you like. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until sauce has thickened and turkey is coated, 1-2 minutes. TIP: For a richer pan sauce, stir in 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4). • Stir in veggie mixture until thoroughly combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Fluff rice with a fork; season with salt and pepper to taste. • Divide rice between bowls. Top with turkey stir-fry and scallion greens. Serve.