Is there anything more comforting than Thai curry? There’s just something calming about swirling creamy coconut milk and warm curry spices with tender bell pepper and seared tofu. The flavors meld together with a hint of lime for a soothing blend of sweet and savory, and then everything’s spooned over buttery jasmine rice and sprinkled with fresh cilantro. Dinnertime stressin’ you out? No worries with curry!
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Coconut Milk(ContainsTree Nuts)
Veggie Stock Concentrate
Sweet Thai Chili Sauce(ContainsSoy)
• In a small pot, combine rice, 1 1⁄4 cups water (2 1⁄4 cups for 4 servings), and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a low simmer. Cook until rice is tender, 15-18 minutes. • Keep covered off heat until ready to serve.
• Wash and dry produce. • Core, deseed, and dice bell pepper into 3⁄4-inch pieces. Zest and quarter lime (for 4 servings, zest one lime and quarter both). Finely chop cilantro.
• Open and drain tofu; press out excess water with paper towels. Halve crosswise, then stand tofu upright and halve vertically. Lay flat and cut into 3⁄4-inch cubes. Season with salt and pepper. • Heat a large drizzle of oil in a large, preferably nonstick, pan over medium- high heat. Add tofu and cook, undisturbed, until lightly browned on bottom, 2-3 minutes.
• Add bell pepper and a pinch of salt to pan with tofu. Cook, stirring occasionally, until bell pepper is softened and lightly browned and tofu is lightly browned all over, 5-7 minutes.
• Stir garlic powder and 2 tsp curry powder (4 tsp for 4 servings) into pan with tofu and bell pepper. (TIP: Use more curry powder if you like a stronger flavor!) Cook for 1 minute. • Thoroughly shake coconut milk in container before opening. Stir in coconut milk, chili sauce, stock concentrates, juice from half the lime, and 1 tsp sugar (2 tsp for 4). Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low. • Simmer until sauce has thickened and veggies are tender, 4-6 minutes. (TIP: If sauce thickens before veggies are tender, add splashes of water). Taste and season with salt and more lime juice if desired. Turn off heat.
• Fluff rice with a fork; stir in half the lime zest (all for 4 servings), half the cilantro, and a drizzle of oil. Season with salt and pepper. • Divide rice between shallow bowls and top with curry tofu. Garnish with remaining cilantro and a pinch of chili flakes if desired. Serve with any remaining lime wedges on the side.