Vegan Coconut-Ginger Noodle Soup
with Sweet Potatoes, Snow Peas & Crispy Onions
Noodles. Veggies. Crispy fried onions. If you’re looking for a quick, warming vegan dinner idea, look no further! Here, you’ll sauté sweet potatoes with ginger and garlic, then add crisp snow peas, luscious coconut milk, and chewy quick-cooking ramen noodles. Top with a scattering of fresh cilantro and crispy fried onions, and finish with a bright squeeze of lime juice for a colorful, comforting bowl in just 30 minutes.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Tree Nuts)
Crispy Fried Onions
Not included in your delivery
• Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce. • Peel and dice sweet potato into ½-inch pieces. Peel and mince or grate garlic. Peel and grate ginger. Remove strings from snow peas; halve on a diagonal.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a second medium pot (large pot for 4 servings) over medium-high heat. Add sweet potato, garlic, Fry Seasoning, and half the ginger. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. • Stir in 3 cups water (6 cups for 4). Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 10 minutes (you’ll add more to the pot then).
• Once water is boiling, add noodles to pot. Cook, stirring, until tender, 1-2 minutes. • Drain, then rinse noodles under cold water for 30 seconds. Set aside.
• Halve lime. Roughly chop cilantro.
• Once sweet potato mixture has simmered 10 minutes, add snow peas and stock concentrates to pot. Cook, stirring, until sweet potato is tender and snow peas are bright green, 4-5 minutes more. • Remove from heat and stir in coconut milk, remaining ginger, and juice from the lime.
• Divide noodles between bowls, then ladle soup over noodles. Garnish with cilantro and crispy fried onions.