Are you the type of person who only goes to events because of the fact that buffalo wings may be present? We’re with you, and that’s why our chefs took the beloved dish from messy app to epic weeknight dinner. First, chicken is coated in a cheesy, Frank’s Red Hot spiced panko mixture. It’s roasted to juicy, crunchy perfection, then drizzled with creamy buffalo-style sauce. Oh, and did we mention there’s buttery roasted broccoli and sour cream and scallion mashed potatoes on the side?! Yeah, it’s safe to say this dish is a slam dunk/home run/total dinner goals.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Frank's RedHot® Original Seasoning Blend
Monterey Jack Cheese(ContainsMilk)
Yukon Gold Potatoes
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. • In a small bowl, combine half the sour cream (you’ll use the rest later), ½ tsp Frank’s RedHot® Original Seasoning (be sure to measure—you’ll use the rest in the next step), and a big pinch of salt. Stir in water 1 tsp at a time until mixture reaches a drizzling consistency. • 4 SERVINGS: Adjust racks to top and middle positions. Use 1 tsp Frank’s Seasoning.
• Place 1 TBSP butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl; microwave until melted, 30-45 seconds. • Stir in panko, Monterey Jack, remaining Frank’s RedHot® Original Seasoning, and a big pinch of both salt and pepper. • 4 SERVINGS: Use 2 TBSP butter.
• Dice potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Place in a medium pot with enough salted water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil; cook until tender, 15-20 minutes. Reserve ½ cup potato cooking liquid, then drain. • Heat a drizzle of oil and scallion whites in empty pot over low heat; cook until softened, 1 minute. Return potatoes to pot; mash with remaining sour cream and 1 TBSP butter until smooth and creamy, adding splashes of reserved potato cooking liquid as needed. Season with salt and pepper. Keep covered off heat. • 4 SERVINGS: Use 2 TBSP butter.
• While potatoes cook, pat chicken* dry with paper towels and season all over with salt and pepper. Place on one side of a lightly oiled baking sheet. • Mound tops of chicken with panko mixture, pressing firmly to adhere (no need to coat the undersides). • 4 SERVINGS: Spread chicken out across entire sheet.
• Toss broccoli on opposite side of sheet from chicken with a large drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. • Roast on top rack until chicken is golden brown and cooked through and broccoli is slightly crispy, 15-18 minutes. • 4 SERVINGS: Toss broccoli on a second sheet. Roast chicken on top rack and broccoli on middle rack. • TIP: If chicken is done before broccoli, remove from sheet and continue roasting broccoli.
• Transfer roasted broccoli to a large bowl; add 1 TBSP butter and toss until melted. • Divide broccoli, potatoes, and chicken between plates. Drizzle chicken with creamy buffalo sauce and honey (or serve on the side for dipping). Garnish potatoes and chicken with scallion greens and serve.